Sunday, June 5, 2011

faith, hope, and love...

 we continually remember before our God and Father your work
produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance
inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ.
   -- 1 Thessalonians 1:3
i get a verse sent to me everyday through email and this one i held onto for the last couple of days. as many of you may know, i recently finished nursing school and even more recent i took the NCLEX- the main determinant of receiving my nursing license. i can't even explain the relief i felt yesterday when i checked my email, heart pounding and read the word "passed".  its funny how such a few simple letters creating a one syllable word can be so significant and represent so much work, so many long nights consisting of studying and writing care plans, etc etc... 16 months full.  i am overwhelmed with relief and happiness, i feel like i could burst.  with this verse i reflect back on a long 16 months, a work produced by faith, a labor prompted by love, and my endurance inspired by faith...my cup runneth over (yes i forgot to mention in my bio that i am cheeeeesy!) 



No comments:

Post a Comment