Tuesday, May 17, 2011

interviews, immunizations, and intense workout...oh my!

no matter how old you get, shots never get anymore fun or bearable! yesterday i received FOUR, i put that in capital letters because i want your sympathy and pity for me and my pain :) i guess this is just one more way for me to be able to relate and empathize with my patients when i am on the other end of that syringe. after meeting with the nurse at passport health for a whopping 2 hours (she was a talker), i am one step closer to my trip!!!! (emphasize the exclamation marks to illustrate my enthusiasm!) 

the tally for interviews this week total 2, making a grand total of 6 interviews. yes, i am a professional interviewee, but humbled by my nerves which always seem to get me no matter how many interviews i have participated in. keep your fingers crossed and folded with prayer!

oh and for all you work out enthusiasts who are always looking for a new way to jive up your workout or just prove your complete insanity for a great body and health, i just signed up for a membership with x-fit, a certified cross-fit gym specialized in pumping you up. my sister actually introduced me to it and i immediately fell in love...well, at least as much as you can love a workout regimen. it is an intense, complete and total body workout in 30 minutes to an hour, depending on your plan for the day.  

until later,
kel

2 comments:

  1. nice post love! something else i would love to hear from you are daily, weekly, or just whenever "song your feelin". I love you taste in music and think you should share! Love your blog and love you!! :) xoxo
    -Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. -"songs im feelin" right now is
    AWOLNATION-Sail
    STATELESS-Bloodstream

    Must download :)

    ReplyDelete